Saturday 14 May 2022

It's Cruising Time, and what's on my kindle for this trip?!

I'm, incredibly excited, it's almost time for me to leave for my first holiday of the year - a back to back cruise on board Anthem of Seas. 

The first week heading up to the Norwegian Fjords, and I have a few exciting excursions booked that should give me some gorgeous photo ops, with the cruise stopping in Stavanger, Geiranger, Olden and Bergen. 

The second week I've barely paid any attention to, so who knows what may or may not happen in the Spanish and French ports.  I booked the second week purely to hopefully get some sun as it certainly isn't guaranteed for Norway, and I suspect I'll potter about the ports, and have a great time anyway, plus will allow me to recover from probably going nuts on the first week! I do know it stops in La Coruna, Bilbao, La Rochelle and Le Havre. 

This is the same ship I was on last summer, so really looking forward to all the millions of activities and entertainment on offer all day. 

As a result I predict I won't really be reading a great deal, as far too much to do, but I still with have a kindle in hand wherever possible, to snatch a chapter here and there. 

As is by now customary in my I'm going on holiday posts, I'm going to show you what is on my Netgalley shelf, and thus the books I'll be picking from for my holiday. 

Like always I will post reviews of anything I read once I'm back, scheduled hopefully across this year and tagged accordingly! 

I wasn't going to share this time around, as never really sure if anyone enjoys looking, but then realised how helpful it can be when I'm in the middle of the ocean to re-look at the visuals of my kindle and see what else takes my fancy, plus making the graphics gives me a great reminder of everything I am attempting to read! Actually very glad I have gone to the effort, just found a book on my NG shelf that I definitely had read, have already posted the review on here, but apparently failed to submit to Netgalley! 

So please enjoy this look at my TBR, and then let me know which you have enjoyed, what you are looking forward to, and what on earth I should make a priority to read onboard, and even on the journey down to Southampton today. 

Thanks and back in two weeks (ish)!


Looks like there are more thrillers that I haven't started reading than normal, and shockingly some of my all time favourite authors that I haven't read their latest books of.  I'm clearly drowning in books - send help and let me know which ones I definitely need to read on this holiday. 

And to all my Facebook friends, there will be loads of statuses and pictures I'm sure, and I'll try to remember to tweet some too! 

2 comments:

  1. Some crackers on your shelf there! Have a fabulous holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great trip - it sounds amazing! I’ve read one of the books in your TBR but noticed a lot of books that are also on mine. I’m hoping to get round to them at some point 😊

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...