Tuesday 7 November 2023

Book Review - A Winter Wedding at Starcross Manor by Christie Barlow

 The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.

Amazon UK

Title: A Winter Wedding at Starcross Manor
Author: Christie Barlow
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Netgalley
Publisher: One More Chapter
Publication Date: 28th September 2023
Rating: 5 Stars

Snuggle up ready for winter with this gorgeous cosy romance!
Love Heart Lane – where friends are there for you no matter what

Fashion designer Libby Carter has always loved weddings, so when her brother finds himself in a bind and asks her to step in and plan the perfect winter wonderland wedding for guests at his hotel, Starcross Manor, she happily takes on the challenge. But this is no ordinary Christmas wedding and when everything starts to go awry Libby asks gorgeous videographer Guy Hart for help.

This isn’t single dad Guy’s usual gig – and he is not a fan of weddings – but saying no to vivacious Libby isn’t an option … especially when saying yes leads to one very unforgettable kiss under the mistletoe!

I don't have the words to describe about fabulous this book really is. 

It's just Christie Barlow and Heartcross at their very best, and easily one of my favourite books of this always amazing series. 

It's full of winter wedding vibes, and Libby is a fabulous new character, and it's good to see and get to know Guy some more.  

There are all sorts of shenanigans going on, and nothing runs particularly smoothly. I love Libby's reaction to the colour scheme the competition winning bride and groom want for their big winter wedding.  To say it's unusual would be an understatement. 

I did guess some of what was going on, but had to keep reading to see if I would be correct or not. 

And catching up with all of my favourite Love Heart Lane characters is always a joy, especially when we get to see the continuation of one of their stories specifically.   

It was a joy to read, and I whizzed through the pages which left me with warmth in my heart and a giant grin on my face.   

I love this series so much, and wish that it wasn't starting to come to an end. 

Thank you to One More Chapter and Netgalley for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...