Tuesday 12 December 2023

Merry Christmas Everyone - I'm off on holiday! And what's on my Netgalley shelf for the holiday?

 I literally can't wait tomorrow afternoon I should be in some sun, or at least warm enough weather to be outside without needing a coat etc... for I'm off to Fuertventura for Christmas. 

Two weeks of complete and utter relaxation, doing nothing but sunbathing, reading, eating, drinking (bound to be a Baileys or two at some point), and watching entertainment.  And naturally hopefully seeing Santa! 

It's a hotel I last stayed in for Christmas 2015, and I know it's changed name slightly and had a bit of work done, so happy to see what it's like this year.  Hopefully will still be a good hotel.  Slightly worried how windy the island always is at this time of year, but I couldn't really justify the costs of Long haul this year. 


This needs to be a totally do nothing holiday as the Cruise I have booked for my 40th Birthday should be mega and very full of me running around madly. (More on that in February). 

As has been tradition on my pre-holiday posts on my blog I'm about to show you what is currently on my review TBR - these are all books I've promised to review (my timing could be off on a large amount of them admittedly). 

For all of the books that I have had on this list since some point in 2021, or 2022, if it's one of your books then I do apologise, I'm really sorry I haven't got to them yet. I do try my hardest but I regularly close my eyes and stab my kindle at random to see what book I am reading next - and is what I will probably do within various collections on it throughout the holiday. 

Well how on earth are you meant to pick between books from fabulous authors, when you have so many of them to read!

So here are the 84 books on my Netgalley shelf, arranged by publisher (just cos I always like to see which publishers I should probably play catch up with at this time of year)  -  but which ones do you recommend?  What are you looking forward to reading yourself?

















What a selection, I thoroughly enjoyed making those graphics and if nothing else that is a great reminder for me as to what on earth I still have to look forward to reading and might be reading on this holiday. 

What are your thoughts on my Netgalley shelf? Any of your favourite authors?  With a mix of 2024 release and older books, what are you looking forward to reading? Any suggestions for which I should definitely read while away. I'd love to hear from you. 

Anyways my regular reviews will be back currently scheduled from 3rd January. 

However you are spending the Christmas and New Year- I hope you have time to read loads of books!  

Have a very Merry Christmas and see you all in hopefully a Happy 2024! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...