Friday 24 April 2015

Release Recap - 23rd April 2015


Just in-case you missed out on seeing all of yesterday's simply amazing new releases, I have listed them all for you in one easy place. I am just amazed at the quality of yesterday's release schedule, and think you will be too, once you pick and choose what you want to read.

Love Shack by Jane Costello
One Small Act of Kindness by Lucy Dillon
Girls on Tour by Nicola Doherty
The Doris Day Vintage Film Club by Fiona Harper
Wild and Free by Wendy Holden
The Cake Shop in the Garden by Carole Matthews
When We Were Friends by Tina Seskis
The Lie by C.L. Taylor


Reviews of most of these have been posted in the last week. If you take up any of my suggestions, please let me know, as I would love to know what you think of these books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...