Saturday 15 August 2015

#HIReadathon Roundup



I can't believe 2 weeks have passed already, and what a fortnight it has been. All over twitter bloggers and authors have been reading loads of Harper Impulse books and reviewing them. To take a look at all the fun, have a look at the #HIReadathon tag on twitter. 

Over the fortnight, I have posted reviews for 20 books, novellas and short stories published by the lovely people at Harper Impulse. 

And so onto my thoughts from the fortnight. 

First up..

My Top 3 Harper Impulse Books, I still don't own but really want to read, based on reviews I have read over the read-a-thon. 

My Top 3 Harper Impulse Books - on my kindle that I wanted to read but ran out of time for!

My Top 3 Harper Impulse Authors that I read for the first time during this read-a-thon

  • Nikki Moore
  • Linn B Halton
  • Jane Linfoot

My Top 3 Short Stories or Novellas read during 
this read-a-thon

and last but not least

My Top 5 Harper Impulse reads during this read-a-thon

I hope you have all enjoyed the #HIReadathon. I have heard rumours there may be a celebration in December of all things Harper Impulse and Christmas, and if at all possible I will be taking part in that. 

Have a wonderful weekend, and see you all on Monday, for the start of my Cornish Week - a week dedicated to books and authors that are set or have something to say about Cornwall, including a few giveaways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...