Monday 26 December 2016

My 12 Days of Kindle Sale Picks

I hope everyone had a good day yesterday for Christmas. 

I'm always a fan of the larger Kindle sales, and the new 12 Days of Kindle sale has already been running for a few days, but I really refuse to acknowledge sales at this time of year until Boxing Day, as that is the traditional sale start date, and of course it always helps that having some Christmas money in your pocket makes a sale more interesting!

I am going to pick out from the 440 books in the sale, the ones that have caught my eye for whatever reason, and will split them into a few categories for you!

Take advantage at these prices as they won't last forever! 

Please note the sale ends on 3rd January 2017, so if you are reading this after that date, then please double check the price, before you purchase, and since I am in England, this is the UK Amazon 12 Days of Kindle Sale, other regions may have different sales, and definitely different prices!

Top picks that I have reviewed



Top picks that I own and am looking forward to reading (eventually, when I ever find the time to!)


While My Eyes Were Closed by Linda Green - 99p - I have loved Linda Green's women's fiction books, so really looking forward to starting her psychological drama
The Ballroom Class by Lucy Dillon - 99p - I love Lucy Dillon's books, and couldn't resist picking this up in a previous sale a couple of months ago. 
Would Like To Meet by Polly James - 99p - I admit to being a bad blogger when it comes to this book, it has been on my radar and review pile since before its release, and I still haven't read it. I will though!
Seven Years Bad Sex by Nicky Wells - 99p - Bought this a while ago, and still hoping to fit in reading it at some point. It has such a great title. 
I'll Take New York by Miranda Dickinson - 99p - Apparently this is the only book by Miranda Dickinson that I still haven't read

Books I've purchased from the sale..so with my current reading patterns may appear in a random vote feature at some point! 




There are quite a few other books in the sale that I would also recommend but some of them I read so long before I started blogging, I wouldn't trust myself to give an accurate opinion on them still. There are plenty of great looking books in this sale and I hope you enjoy browsing it for yourselves. 

Have you gone with any of my picks, or what have you purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...