Friday 18 January 2019

Book Review - While I Was Sleeping by Dani Atkins - #HolidayReading Mexico

The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.
Amazon UK
Title: While I Was Sleeping
Author: Dani Atkins
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Netgalley
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Publication Date: 23rd August 2018
Rating: 5 Stars


What if someone else was living your happy ever after? 
When Maddie wakes up in a hospital bed, she can't remember anything about what happened to her or what has changed.
She just remembers she was about to be married and had everything to look forward to.
But it seems life has become a lot more complicated while she has been asleep ...

Wow what an immensely powerful story that was.  It has taken me on a complete roller coaster of emotions while being completely unable to put it down. 

It is another masterpiece of writing from the supremely talented Dani Atkins.

I wouldn't know where to begin with trying to explain this story.  Rest assured it is amazing. 

The two main women in it Maddie and Chloe are truly incredible. They both have a tremendous strength of character when faced with the most impossible of circumstances.

On more than once occasion tears threatened to fall which would have been awkward as I was on a plane at the time.

What a fabulous way to kick off my holiday with this book. I just hope the rest that I will read are even half as good. 

Thank you to Netgalley and Simon & Schuster for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...