Friday 1 July 2022

Book Review - Crossing The Line by M A Comley

 The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.

Amazon UK

Title: Crossing The Line
Author: M A Comley
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Author supplied copy
Publisher: Jeamel Publishing Limited
Publication Date: 20th June 2022
Rating: 5 Stars

One terrifying ordeal too many…

A spate of burglaries cripples the city, putting the community and the police on high alert.

Despite dealing with a personal tragedy, DI Sara Ramsey is determined to end the perpetrator’s terrorising agenda, but it's going to prove an impossible task as the criminal is far worse than any she's ever encountered before.

Can she prevent the loss of yet more lives, and if so, at what cost to her personal life and her career?

Can I cop out of reviewing another fabulous book in this series, and just ask you to refer to my review of the previous 15 books - as all the superlatives I have used there, would be still relevant for this one! 

For once again M A Comley has produced a head scratching, intriguing and simply superb story in this completely fabulous series.

As much as I loved this book I am finding it really hard to come up with anything remotely original to say other than I loved it, and I just can't get enough of this series! 

I am completely obsesses with this series, and this author's books and can't get enough of DI Sara Ramsay and her team.  She has a huge place in my heart, and I always enjoy the glimpses we get into the detectives private lives. 

What a despicable killer we have this time, he is preying on the vulnerable, and given he seemed to be targeting bungalows, and I live alone in one of those, will admit I was feeling a bit nervy while reading this! 

I am so glad I'm not working for the police as I wouldn't have had a clue where to start trying to solve this one, let alone 

But yeah this book is fabulous, if you haven't read anything from this author before then you are missing out, and if you have, you know her quality, and you don't want to miss this latest book! 

Thank you to the author for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...