The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.

Amazon UK
Title: A Cornish EscapeAuthor: Rosie GreenFormat reviewed: EbookSource: Author supplied copyPublisher: Self publishedPublication Date: 30th May 2026Rating: 5 Stars
![]() |
| Amazon UK |
Title: A Cornish Escape
When a catastrophe threatens Ellie's business there's a puzzling mystery to solve, and Gertie steps in to follow the clues. Love and romance are the very last things on Gertie's mind right now. But while she's risking her safety helping to hunt down the culprits, could she also be in danger of losing her heart?
Forty Six books in and I am starting to think that I say the same thing every single time - I absolutely loved it. I have no new words, but thankfully Rosie Green seems to always have brand new storylines.
And this one was wonderful, there is a mystery, and I would never have guessed who was behind the bad reviews and spate of burglaries targeting cafes.
I loved seeing how Gertie and Jonah manage to follow clues, and their instincts in the hopes of getting justice for Ellie.
The storytelling drew me right in and I was totally and utterly absorbed by this story. I couldn't read it fast enough and was loving every single page.
Another truly fabulous addition to this completely epic series.
Thank you to the author for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily.
No comments:
Post a Comment