Monday 5 October 2020

Book Review - Christmas Reunion in Paris by Liz Fielding - #HolidayReading Malta

 The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.

Amazon UK

Title: Christmas Reunion in Paris
Author: Liz Fielding
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Author supplied copy
Publisher: Mills & Boon
Publication Date: 3rd September 2020
Rating: 5 Stars

Parisian reunion
With the one that got away!

Celebrity chef James Harrington never expected to find himself face-to-face with Chloe, his first love, again, especially finding Chloe working as a chambermaid at his luxury hotel! Their chemistry’s as strong as ever, but she’s hiding a secret. Can James convince Chloe that their love is worth taking a chance on – again?

I can't remember the last time I sat and read a pure Mills & Boon book, but this one caught my eye and for good reason. 

It was superb, there is chemistry, but also a really engaging storyline that had me not being completely sure if Chloe and James would ever sort things out. 

I loved the various touristy things they do around Paris, but at the same time wouldn't particularly class this as a Christmas book, more a story that happens to be set in the run up to Christmas, so it is reasonably safe to read all year around!

This is the first book I've read by Liz Fielding, and I have a funny feeling it won't be my last.  I really did enjoy every moment of this easy to read, and really entertaining story. 

Thank you to the author for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...