Monday 19 October 2020

Book Review - No Regrets by Tabitha Webb - #HolidayReading Malta

 The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.

Amazon UK

Title: No Regrets
Author: Tabitha Webb
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Netgalley
Publisher: HQ
Publication Date: 25th June 2020
Rating: 5 Stars

Best friends Stella, Ana and Dixie have always lived life to the full. But now they’re approaching their forties, reality is starting to kill the mood…

Stella loves her children, but misses her glittering career. Plus she can’t even remember the last time she had sex.

Ana is trying for a baby with her partner Rex. So why can’t she stop thinking about the one that got away?

Dixie is the wildest of them all. A Tinder addict who’ll never settle down. But has she accidentally found Mr Right…?

It’s time for the friends to shake things up and start having some fun. Because you only regret the things you don’t do, right?

How on earth is this a debut novel, its is far too good to be a debut, I love it that much .

It to me is just what I want from a holiday read so very glad I was by the pool in Malta when I read it in one afternoon. 

I was hooked almost instantly on these three friends, Stella, Ana and Dixie. 

Stella is married with kids but feels like her life is stagnating a bit, and becomes friends with a young nanny, and I loved seeing just what influence Coco has on Stella!

Ana is desperate to have a child with Rex, but then discovers an ex has become mega successful and in the spotlight and starts to wonder!

While Dixie is without a doubt my favourite of the three ladies, for she clearly loves sex, is quite happy to continually alter her age on tinder, and not to mention the incredibly hot guy she sits next to on a transatlantic flight, who she has instant chemistry with. 

They are three women who are determined to live life to its fullest, and to have absolutely no regrets when it comes to anything. 

This was such a refreshing read, and feels like it could empower women to take control of their lives, and especially their sex lives. 

I whizzed through this in an afternoon and afterwards wondered why on earth it had been sitting on my kindle for so long, as I had known from the second I read the blurb that it would be my sort of book!

Absolutely loved every filthy moment of this entertaining, escapist book. 

Thank you to HQ and Netgalley for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...