Wednesday 1 April 2020

Book Review - From Thailand With Love by Camilla Isley

The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.
Amazon UK
Title: From Thailand With Love
Author: Camilla Isley
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Author supplied copy
Publisher: Pink Bloom Press
Publication Date: 25th February 2020
Rating: 5 Stars

All Logan has to do is to get the gold and get the girl. Easy, right?

Travel photographer Winter Knowles and archeology professor Logan Spencer dislike each other at first sight. Stuck together into the wild, these two unwilling teammates will bicker and banter their way through a laugh-packed treasure hunt.

After years of searching, a new mapping technology has given Logan a clue to the location of the legendary Lost City of Gold. A discovery that could make his career. So the last thing he needs on this life-changing expedition is for his team to get distracted by a pair of long legs.

When Winter accepted the assignment on a tropical island she didn’t sign up for a brooding team leader who’d clearly prefer to run a boys-only club. Never one to back down from a challenge, Winter is ready to show him she’s no damsel in distress.

But when a treasure like no other is uncovered and ruthless enemies will want to keep it for themselves, it’ll be up to the two of them to save the day. Left alone to fight in the jungle, they will soon discover their lives might not be the only thing at stake—their hearts could be too.

Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime.

A hilarious enemies to lovers romance packed with danger, action, and comedy.

Action and adventure wrapped up in a fabulous rom-com.  Complete with an initial "meeting" that involves a naked bum, and a monkey!  What on earth more could you ask for from a book. 

This latest book was everything I could have wanted from a Camilla Isley story based on the title and a whole lot more besides. 

It's a fabulous setting,  twists I didn't see coming and it actually had my adrenaline pumping at points as I wondered how they would escape the situation they found themselves in. 

I loved how Winter and Logan hated each other initially,  while at the same time feeling the undercurrents of something more. 

The writing pulled me right into the middle of the action,  and I was so hooked I didn't dare read the last bit on a tube as I feared where I would end up myself!!

And I'm delighted to hear that my favourite secondary character from this book,  will be given his own story next.  I can't wait. 

I love all these interconnected stand alone books, from an author who never stays unread on my kindle for long!!

Thank you to the author for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...