Saturday 20 January 2024

Book Review - Revenge Streak by M. A. Comley

 The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.

Amazon UK

Title: Revenge Streak
Author: M. A. Comley
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Author supplied copy
Publisher: Jeamel Publishing Limited
Publication Date: 19th January 2024
Rating: 5 Stars

A life stolen during a brutal mindless act.

Still reeling from what happened to her partner in their last case, DI Sara Ramsey and her team are investigating the senseless murder of a man, whose body was discovered by his wife in an alley close to their home.

With no evidence or clues to assist them, Sara is left scratching her head until a second body with the same savage MO turns up.

Facing yet another ruthless killer on her patch and a life-threatening dilemma in her personal life, Sara is pushed to her limits to prevent further deaths.

How on earth are we on book 22 in the series, and it is still going from strength to strength. 

And as we get more and more involved with DI Sara Ramsay's life, and I really did feel for her during this book the villains get more and more despicable and some of the victims aren't that easy to sympathise with either. 

Once more we have a murder investigation with a truly sickening signature from the new killer they are looking for. I just wish I hadn't read the murder scenes while I was eating, nor the descriptions of how strong or not the stomachs of Sara and team are when they are called to the crime scenes. 

There are plenty of characters in this that you will thoroughly enjoy despising, at least I did! 

It's amazing how this series keeps feeling fresh, and just how many bad people live in Herefordshire. I'm starting to think this is a county that I may never feel safe to visit! 

I raced through this book totally addicted, once again in thrall of just how amazingly talented M. A. Comley really is. Just another truly fabulous book in this series.  And please M.A. Comley will you before you write the next Sara Ramsay book, give her a great big hug from me... I'd do it myself but I feel she may only be completely real to you! 

Thank you to the author for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...