Tuesday 23 January 2024

Book Review - The Yacht by Sarah Goodwin - #HolidayReading Fuerteventura

 The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.

Amazon UK

Title: The Yacht
Author: Sarah Goodwin
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Netgalley
Publisher: Avon
Publication Date: 4th January 2024
Rating: 5 Stars

WHEN THE TRUTH SURFACES…

New Year’s Eve, 2023. When Hannah and her friends rent a luxury yacht in an Italian marina, they party in style under the stars until they pass out.

…WHO WILL SINK…

The next morning, they are horrified to find they have been cut adrift into the open ocean, with no sight of land and no fuel in the engine. And that’s when the first person goes missing…

…AND WHO WILL SWIM?

The Yacht is a twisty locked-room thriller that will have fans of The White Lotus, Lucy Foley and Amy McCulloch addicted from the very first page!

Wow I may need a moment to catch my breath. 

Simply addictive, claustrophobic, mind boggling action that kept me guessing throughout 

Even when I wasn't reading, my mind was repeating to its that I need to find out who the murderer is. 

And at no point did I guess just how wrong things would go once they started to go wrong. Ok I had a couple of tiny inklings that came true in the final reveals but I was never convinced I was right. 

There are secrets galore to come out, as a group of old friends celebrate New Year together on a yacht. 

i couldn't get enough of this book and Sarah Goodwin is now one of my out must read authors, as I'm astounded by each and every book I've read from her. 

Just wow!

Thank you to Avon and Netgalley for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...