Tuesday 2 May 2017

Spotlight on The Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club Series by D. R. Graham

The Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club Series consist of four standalone novels that can be read in any order. The Noir et Bleu takes place six years before It Is What It Is and thirteen years before One Percenter and The Handler, spanning from one generation to the next of the Desrochers and Gyllenhall families.

The Noir et Bleu

Where it all began...

Len Desrochers is days away from finally paying off his debt to the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club, and he wants out of the outlaw gang life for good. But when the club and your family are the same thing, it's not that easy to walk away from your loyalties, your responsibilities, or your life. Turning his back on his brothers for the woman he loves might not be an option -- especially when his family is more dangerous than his worst enemy.

It Is What It Is
Amazon.com | Itunes | Kobo | Indigo

Tracking down the runaway teenage daughter of a senior member of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club should be a quick, easy assignment for Tait—a chance to finally earn his full patch and officially belong to the outlaw biker family. But Tait didn’t count on the complication of working alongside the sassy-mouthed older sister, Kolby. He also didn’t count on the mission leading them into the clutches of a lethal international drug ring. Going against direct orders and relying on nothing but his training and wits, Tait will have to risk his patch and his life to get everyone out alive.

One Percenter
Amazon.com | ITunes | Barnes & Noble | Kobo

99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own...

Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. But after her dad's murder, Tienne decides she's had enough of the outlaw life. She refuses to end up like her junkie mom. So she grabs her younger brother and leaves it all behind...including her boyfriend, Aiden Gyllenhall.

More comfortable in the middle of a bar fight than at a country club, living with her wealthy aunt and uncle is an adjustment, to say the least. But even the upper class can't escape the rancid touch of underworld violence. And this time, Tienne won't just learn who she really is—she'll learn who truly has her back.

The Handler
Amazon.com | ITunes | Barnes and Noble | Kobo

He promised he would never be an outlaw... 

While searching for a member of the outlaw motorcycle gang who murdered his dad, Cain Allen is offered a boatload of cash to "handle" the stunning teen pop-star Lincoln Todd. Although he doesn't need the headache of a high-maintenance celebrity, getting out of town will help him keep a low profile until he testifies against two of the killers. Touring Europe with Lincoln proves to be more complicated than Cain anticipated, and despite his efforts, the line between their personal and professional lives blurs. When Lincoln’s association with Cain puts her in more danger than anyone could have imagined, he joins forces with the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club to protect her and discovers the lengths he's willing to go, and the person he's willing to become for the people he loves…

Author Bio:
D.R. Graham is the author of both sweet and edgy young adult and new adult novels for HarperCollins and Entangled Publishing. She worked as a social worker with at-risk youth for seven years before becoming a therapist in private practice. The clients she works with are children and teenagers. Her romance, suspense, and psychological thrillers deal with issues relevant to teens and new adults in love, transition, or crisis. She currently lives in Vancouver, British Columbia with her husband. 

Website: www.drgrahambooks.com
Twitter: @drgrahambooks 
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drgrahambooksauthor?ref=hl
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/drgraham/
Instagram: drgrahambooks 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...