Monday 22 March 2021

Book Review - Sign of Evil by M. A. Comley

 The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.

Amazon UK

Title: Sign of Evil
Author: M. A. Comley
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Author supplied copy
Publisher: Jeamel Publishing Limited
Publication Date: 18th February 2021
Rating: 5 Stars

The love of money can be deadly...
And evil has an agenda.

DI Sara Ramsey is tasked with trying to solve yet another missing person case. This one is far more perplexing than any she’s dealt with before.

Amber Rowse was on a path of self-improvement which unfortunately led to her downfall. She's the first but it's not long before other girls end up on the missing list.

Can Sara and her intrepid team conquer the evil which confronts them, to save Amber and the other girls before their terrifying fate is revealed?

Have  I mentioned recently how much I love this DI Sara Ramsey series, and how much of a genius I think M. A. Comley is?  Just in case I'd like to reiterate that now, for this is yet another cracking story that had me on the edge of my seat. 

Completely different, but still a very evil villain, who is determined to make things very difficult for the police. 

From the sections highlighting what was going on with the bad guy, I can say I have nothing but contempt and disgust, while at the same time being grudgingly impressed with just how they were acquiring the girls that have gone missing. 

DI Sara Ramsay and her team are left almost scratching their heads at points, and I loved seeing how they tried to solve this one. 

Due to a side plot involving Carla that I feel is going to be dealt with more in a future book, we got to see a bit more of Craig from the team when he went out as Sara's partner a few times during this case, and I enjoyed seeing their dynamic and getting to know another team member that little bit more. 

All I know is this was fantastic, kept me hooked throughout and I was thinking about it even when not reading, I read the last 60% ish in one sitting, and I'm already craving more from this series! 

Thank you to the author for this copy which I have reviewed honestly and voluntarily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...