Thursday 20 June 2019

Introducing Frankie Collins...

Earlier this week, Boldwood Books a brand new publisher launched, with an amazing list of 20 authors. Having taken a look at it I'm incredibly excited by both the publisher and the authors that have joined, so many of which I have read and enjoyed in the past.

So when I was asked if I could introduce you all to one of their authors, it was an easy decision to make.


Introducing Frankie Collins, the new pseudonym of bestselling romantic comedy author Portia MacIntosh.

After publishing eleven novels (including ‘The Accidental Honeymoon’ and ‘It’s Not You, It’s Them’) with HQ (HarperCollins) as Portia, Frankie has signed a three-book deal with Boldwood Books.

Boldwood Books recently announced their 20 strong, all-female launch list and Frankie’s debut novel will be one of their first books published. 

When disaster strikes, paradise calls…

As a published novelist, Lila Rose has been writing about fictional weddings all her life. But disaster strikes on her own big day when she hears her philandering fiancé, Daniel whispering sweet nothings to someone else.

With her dream day shattered, all Lila wants to do is run and hide, so she decides to fly solo on her own honeymoon.

When Daniel arrives in the resort with his new squeeze, Lila strikes up a ‘showmance’ with hot new movie star, Freddie Bianchi. Freddie is perfect for the part and Lila soon relaxes into her leading lady role.

But as truth starts to merge with fiction, could real love be in the air?

A sizzling holiday romance, perfect for fans of Sophie Kinsella, Lindsey Kelk and Sophie Ranald’s Sorry Not Sorry.

Publication Date: 6th August 2019

Pre-order now from: Amazon UK | Amazon.com 

I don't know about you, but that cover has hooked me in even before we get to the rest of this fabulous information.   I'm a huge fan of Portia MacIntosh, so am incredibly eager to see what her new pen name will bring.  And doesn't the book just sound wonderful?  I can't wait! 

Let me know your thoughts, are you excited for this new publisher? For this gorgeous looking new book? 

I'll definitely be excited on 6th August for this book, which looks like it could be a great poolside read, which is handy as I'll be on holiday myself when it publishes! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...