Friday 7 July 2017

My top picks of the Kindle Summer Sale 2017

I know at the start of the week I explained just how busy I am, but I also spotted a bunch of price drop notifications yesterday and realised that the Kindle Summer Sale would soon be upon us. Woke up this morning had a check, and here it is. 

Now for some reason I'm really excited to look through this sale as I love Summery books and they often have lots of titles that I am interested in. 

Wow there are over 600 books in this sale, so I'll do the hunting for you! Of course if you want a browse for yourself, the sale can be found here

Take advantage at these prices as they won't last forever! 

Please note the sale ends on 31st August 2017, so if you are reading this after that date, then please double check the price, before you purchase, and since I am in England, this is the UK Amazon Summer Sale, other regions may have different sales, and definitely different prices!



Top Picks That I Have Reviewed







Books on my review stack that I really am looking forward to reading! 




Books I've purchased from the sale..so with my current reading patterns may appear in a random vote feature at some point!
Ever since I first spotted this released in 4 parts I had been hoping for a full version. This is one of the books that I am really looking forward to and if I remember hope to read on my holiday. 
Lyrebird by Cecelia Ahern - £1.99
Always tend to enjoy Cecelia's books so figure I may as well buy the newest one 

There are so many other books I could have included, many of which I read years before I was blogging, or that I have been meaning to read for ages, but I just don't have much to say about them, my memory is bad, and I can only spend so long writing this, so hopefully you will like what I have highlighted from this sale. 

I can't urge you enough that if you want to fill your kindle for your summer holiday, or generally just want to pick up some top bargains, to take a look at the whole of this sale. I would love to know what you think. 

Have you bought any books from the sale? Did I miss anything obvious that I should be buying?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Rachel, so many great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please stop tempting me! At present I have about 40 books on my TBR list and yet now I'm tempted to buy at least a dozen of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry Jane, I didn't mean to tempt you! Glad you like the look of some of these too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...