Monday 4 January 2021

12 Days of Author's Favourite Feel Good Books - Day 10 - October Releases

         The Amazon Purchase links below is are Amazon Affiliate links.


Over the course of the 12 days of Christmas, we are going to be celebrating the feel good novels that were released each month of 2020. 

I know that 2020 has been a horrible year for many, a year unlike anything else we have ever experienced, but if like me you have found great solace in reading, and especially books that have made you completely escape reality and feel good for even a short time, then you may like these suggestions from various authors. 

These are their top Feel Good reads from 2020 and each day I'll look at a different month's releases, as it made sense at the time I came up with the idea!   So onwards, let's see what fabulous feel good books were released in October 2020. 


All I Want For Christmas by Joanna Bolouri
 - as 
recommended by Ella Matthews

For me, this book was funny, festive and romantic. It's a romantic comedy which, unusually, is told from the perspective of the hero. It's a first for me from the author and I was thrilled to discover she has a backlist.

Purchase From Amazon UK

Note from Rachel - I couldn't agree more, I loved this book too, and if you want my further thoughts, then have a link to my review.





Love Your  Life by Sophie Kinsella
 - as 
recommended by Debbie Viggiano

I adore this author’s wit which delivers almost from the first line. When Ava is dumped before anything even started, she takes finding love to a whole new laugh-out-loud level.

Purchase From Amazon UK

Note from Rachel - Very excited to hear this is a laugh out loud book, I'm looking forward to the paperback release in the summer so that I can read it for myself! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...