Tuesday 5 January 2021

12 Days of Author's Favourite Feel Good Books - Day 11 - November Releases

         The Amazon Purchase links below is are Amazon Affiliate links.


Over the course of the 12 days of Christmas, we are going to be celebrating the feel good novels that were released each month of 2020. 

I know that 2020 has been a horrible year for many, a year unlike anything else we have ever experienced, but if like me you have found great solace in reading, and especially books that have made you completely escape reality and feel good for even a short time, then you may like these suggestions from various authors. 

These are their top Feel Good reads from 2020 and each day I'll look at a different month's releases, as it made sense at the time I came up with the idea!   So onwards, let's see what fabulous feel good books were released in November 2020. 

 
A Very Perry Christmas by Marie Landry
  - as 
recommended by Jaimie Admans

 It was a perfect festive escape when I read it in November, Absolutely joyful, warm and cosy, and laugh-out-loud funny that made me smile the whole way through. A real triumph over the low points of 2020! 

Purchase from Amazon UK

 Note from Rachel - That sounds like my sort of festive read, and it may just have made it onto my Amazon Wishlist! 






Once Upon A Winter by Tilly Tennant
  - as 
recommended by Debbie Viggiano

Is there anything worse than being dumped at Christmas? Hannah is heartbroken … until a stranger rocks up on the doorstep suffering amnesia. Delivers all the fabulous festive feels.

Purchase from Amazon UK

 Note from Rachel - It's been a while since I read this one, but looking back at my original review and I'm inclined to agree with you! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...