Friday 8 July 2016

My Summer Sale Picks

This is one impressive looking Summer Sale this year. Not much that has caught my eye to buy on a first glance, but plenty of fabulous books that I have already read that I am more than happy to pick out and highlight for you. 

Take advantage at these prices as they won't last forever! 

Please note the sale ends on 31st August 2016, so if you are reading this after that date, then please double check the price, before you purchase, and since I am in England, this is the UK Amazon Summer Kindle Sale, other regions may have different sales, and definitely different prices!

So let's split my picks into a few categories!

Top picks that I have reviewed on Rachel's Random Reads 


The Secret of Orchard Cottage by Alexandra Brown - 99p - Review goes live on 9th July!
The Second Love of My Life by Victoria Walters - 99p - 5 Star Review
The Sunshine and Biscotti Club by Jenny Oliver - 99p - 5 Star Review
The Little Shop of Happy Ever After by Jenny Colgan - 99p - 5 Star Review
The Little Bookshop of Lonely Hearts by Annie Darling - 99p - 5 Star Review
Afternoon Tea at the Sunflower Cafe b Milly Johnson - 99p - 5 Star Review
Keep Your Friends Close by Paula Daly - £1,99 - 5 Star Review
If You Don't Know Me By Now by A.L. Michael - 99p - 5 Star Review
Love From Paris by Alexandra Potter - 99p - 5 Star Review
Game of Scones by Samantha Tonge - 99p - 5 Star Review
The Blue by Lucy Clarke - £1,49p - 5 Star Review
A Proper Family Adventure by Chrissie Manby - 99p - 5 Star Review
Drive Me Crazy by Portia Macintosh - 99p - 5 Star Review
I Knew You Were Trouble by Paige Toon - 99p - 5 Star Review
My Map of You by Isabelle Broom  - £1.99 - 4.5 Star Review
The Summer We Danced by Fiona Harper - 99p - 4.5 Star Review
The Chic Boutique on Baker St. by Rachel Dove - 99p - 4.5 Star Review

Top picks that I have read before I started blogging but loved (some of these I read a few years ago so can't remember in detail)


The Chocolate Lovers Wedding by Carole Matthews - 99p - 5 Stars - I read this a few months ago but due to finishing the book at 2am after no being able to put it down at all, I chose not to write a review. It is a fabulous next addition to the Chocolate Lovers series and I remember smiling a lot while reading it. 
Suddenly Last Summer by Sarah Morgan - £1.49 - This is book 2 of the Snow Crystal trilogy which is a series that still lives in my heart, as the setting is wonderful, as are the brothers that are key to the series. 
First Time in Forever by Sarah Morgan - 99p - Book 1 of the Puffin Island trilogy and another great set of stories these are. I pretty much love all of Sarah Morgans trilogies!
Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella - £1,99 - I recall finding this very funny when I read it years ago
Thursdays in the Park by Hilary Boyd - 99p - An impressive debut novel from an author that just keeps on improving. 
The First Last Kiss by Ali Harris - 99p - This was a beautiful book and the emotional feeling has stuck with me.
Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts by Lucy Dillon - 99p - As I have often said in the past Lucy Dillon's best books include dogs and this was no exception!
One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin - 99p - Still my favourite Holly Martin book, definitely the most romantic and memorable. If you haven't read this already, you are missing out!
Three Hot Heroes by Sue Moorcroft - 99p - This is a bundle of 3 of Sue Moorcrofts lovely romances, I have read two of them so far and loved them both. 
Lucy in the Sky & One Perfect Summer by Paige Toon - 99p each - Two of Paige Toon's remarkable back catalogue. I remember reading Lucy in the Sky while on a flight somewhere and loving it. 
Summer of Love by Katie Fforde - £1,99 - A typically brilliant book by Katie Fforde that gives a warm cosy feeling while reading it


Top picks that I own and am looking forward to reading (eventually, when I ever find the time to!)

The Way Back Home by Freya North - £1.99 - I love Freya North's books but just haven't remembered to read the her latest releases so still looking forward to this one. 
Life or Something Like It by Annie Lyons - 99p - This is currently on my short list of books to read for an upcoming feature so may be reviewed in the next month or so!
One Step Too Far by Tina Seskis - £1,99 - I bought this after reading Tina Seskis' latest book last year, so curious as to if this this as good
A French Pirouette by Jennifer Bohnet - 99p - I have enjoyed other books by this author, and this is also a short listed book for an upcoming feature, so may yet have a review in the next month, depending what happens! 
When I Met You by Jemma Forte  - 99p - I suspect I bought this in a previous sale but it really appeals to me and I do still want to read it

Books I've purchased from the sale..so with my current reading patterns may appear in a random vote feature at some point! 

Finding Aubrey by Sophie Kinsella - £1.99

I hope you like some of my top picks from the Summer Sale. I would love to know if you are planning on buying anything from the sale, and what your recommendations would be! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...