Saturday 27 July 2019

Book Review - Circle In The Sand by Tracy Krimmer

The Amazon Purchase link below is an Amazon Affiliate link.
Amazon UK
Title:  Circle in the Sand
Author: Tracy Krimmer
Format reviewed: Ebook
Source: Purchased
Publisher: Self Published
Publication Date: 17th June 2019
Rating: 4.5 Stars


Follow the rules. Be reliable. Don’t wear your heart on your sleeve.

Living by these words didn’t put librarian Isla Hunter any closer to the life she imagined at thirty. With her birthday in only a few days, she can’t wait to sail away on a week in the sun with her friends Asher and Charlotte. It may be just what she needs.

When an attractive woman takes a liking to Asher, Isla’s heart feels threatened in an unfamiliar way. She’s used to Asher flipping through women like a playbook without a second thought, but this time it’s different. As she tries to sort out her emotions, she struggles with Asher’s connection with this woman. Is it time for Isla to finally break the rules or will that only lead her into hot water?

Circle in the Sand is the third book in the Oceanic Dreams series. This is a multi-author series and each book can be read on its own.

I felt such an affinity with Isla. Like her I also went on a Caribbean cruise for my 30th birthday.

Like Isla, I also rode horses in Jamaica in my first port of call on the cruise. And we both spent the day of our 30th in Cozumel.

Although I was travelling alone and not with a gorgeous male, nor was I trying to flirt with anyone.

I am though loving this Oceanic Dreams series and the Oceanic Aphrodite cruise ship that forms the backdrop to this book.

It really is a sweet fun and flirty story that I read in my garden in about an hour. Its quick to read and such a fab introduction for me to the author's writing.

Highly recommend poolside reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...