Monday 2 January 2017

My Life in Books - 2016

Having seen this meme on both Poppy Peacock Pens and Portobello Book Blog and thought it looked like a lot of fun I thought I would give it a go too.

This is my attempt at looking back on 2016 in books, but since I read over 400 books during the year, I'm hopeful that I will come up with some different options to my Reading Bingo, while still highlighting some of the goodies that 2016 brought, before I move onto the new year of books!

There is a series of questions that I have to answer, using book titles I've read in 2016. The answers don't have to be true, and it's just a bit of fun.


* Describe Yourself:


* How do you feel:


* Describe where you currently live: 


* If you could go anywhere, where would you go:


* Your favourite form of transportation:


* Your best friend is: 


* You and your friends are:


* What’s the weather like:


* Favourite time of day: 



* If your life was a book: 


* What is life to you: 


* Your fear:


* What is the best advice you have to give: 


* Thought for the Day: 


* How you would like to die:


*Your soul’s present condition:

The Secrets of Happiness

That was a lot of fun to put together, and I really hope you enjoy reading it. 
What would you have chosen for any of the questions?


4 comments:

  1. Love it Rachel, especially your answer to how you would like to die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joanne, I couldn't resist, seems like a more pleasant way than the other title I was considering - Left For Dead.

      Delete
  2. Love it Rachel, especially your answer to how you would like to die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a brilliant way to depict your life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...